Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 Years and 428 Posts Later...


Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 years already.

What started out as a hobby for me on January 14th, 2008 has grown into an absorbing and sometimes obsessive long term project. I've met so many people who share my passion and I need to take a minute to thank all of you who follow my posts and show so much interest in the wine world. Thanks for getting involved and commenting on posts, whether or not you agree with them. Thanks for linking to my page, friending me on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, etc. Thanks for keeping me on my toes, and trusting me to find what's out there at a bargain.

It's been a total blast for me!

I look forward to the new decade and promise I will try to do more to help find the perfect wine for you! And please, I will gladly take any suggestions about how to improve the site.

Grazie Mille,
Dave Trieger

1 comment: